Monday, January 4, 2010

Wholesale New Release Dvd Wholesale New Release DVD's On Ebay?

Wholesale New Release DVD's on ebay? - wholesale new release dvd

I get a membership wholesale sell new versions of DVDs on eBay. Is there a wholesaler for a good single disc or two slices of new special editions of the new TV or DVD version (eg The Simpsons Season 10 or Bones Season 2)? I wonder if I can buy for less than 10, so I can benefit both, and the development of my own collection. My question is: What is a good place to expand cheap release of the new DVD for my business?

Thank you!

1 comments:

pengwen7... said...

Hello,
I personally recommend the following page.

www.victory-horse.com

You buy $ 10 is the highest quality DVD's each.Buy 5 and get another free, all with free shipping.

Check it out ... You will not regret it!

Post a Comment