Friday, January 22, 2010

Blood Stains In Cat Stool My 5 Year Old Male Cat Has Blood In His Stool.?

My 5 year old male cat has blood in his stool.? - blood stains in cat stool

A few days ago I noticed that my cat had left a few spots of blood where she grew up. She took him to the vet, who said he did not seem serious, gave her medication. You have not seen since the blood. As I stroked his back, trying to bite near Trys legs, I am no different. (taking into account the day he found blood in the stool was Braught a new cat in the house, but had no contact, but my adult cat has never been) is also good with other cats Is this a change in mood? Or I should I do X-rays?

2 comments:

jue7rc said...

The blood you describe could be caused by colitis, which can be caused by stress. Regardless of the fact that he is not in contact with the cat, you know it, are home and can not respond. It could also be why he tried to bite them - because you feel the kitten. Why have a cat, if you know that your cat does not like other cats? If he reacts badly to the kitten happiness will not even begin spraying the toilet or inappropriate. We have to see how he once entered correctly calm - Get Some Feliway artificial pheromone diffusers and plug it into your house and to reassure your older cat. Rehoming if he continues to emphasize that to examine the kitten can have.

Kathleen said...

I think you should try another vet.

Post a Comment