Sunday, December 27, 2009

Western Wedding Invitations What Is The Best Way To Invite Our Wedding Guests To A Brunch The Following Morning After The Wedding?

What is the best way to invite our wedding guests to a brunch the following morning after the wedding? - western wedding invitations

I write all the flats in a notecard set to be in the envelope of wedding invitations and cards address. I have the information and prices, transportation information, we (a shuttle service to and from the marriage of the hotel) offer and eventually I taught the computer for lunch the next day. I do not understand how I word, however. So far I've come ...
The bride and groom would like to invite all of which are held overnight to show them to join in the private room Best Western Garden for breakfast as a way to show our appreciation.
I must say the date, or simply: "The morning after the wedding?
Should I pay both? The marriage ended at 12 clock, and then you pay at the hotel to keep the open bar. Therefore 10-10:30 Clock has the first right? I want to make it easy for customers to consider) too long (12 hours.
Should not say "anyone who stays the night?"
What do you think? My brain is fried with all that! Nothing sounds good again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment