Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sample Wedding Sales Letter Wedding Gown Sample Sales!?

Wedding Gown Sample Sales!? - sample wedding sales letter

So I ask again, this time with more details:)
How do I know the dates and times and places for the sale of various samples? No sample sales wedding dress dress happens once or twice a year?
I look like designer Ines Di Santo, Atelier Aimee, Reem Acra, Lazaro and understandable, I would avoid anything online, because even at 50% discount on the cost of these clothes would look too much investment on the promise not to / try the dress.
I wear a size 0-2 street at a height of 5'8-5'9

1 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I see nobody has already answered your question, and I honestly have no "right" answer, but why not call the stores to married? should think of an answer for you.

Good luck!

Post a Comment