Monday, December 28, 2009

Usb Ip Phone Can You Use The New Skytone Phone From Walmart With Yahoo Messenger Phone Service?

Can you use the new skytone phone from walmart with yahoo messenger phone service? - usb ip phone

I have a new mobile phone from yahoo messenger in and out of service and works very well, but I would like to use a real phone on my computer to connect to this service. Wal-Mart has named a new phone Skytone USB IP phone and say it with Google Talk, Skype and telephone services VIOP mean that I connect my computer to use and it could turn compatible with my Yahoo Messenger with voice and instead of using a microphone and speakers. Thank you for all inforemation can give the phone is $ 25, but I do not want to spend money on something if I can do it for the use of Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment