Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abnormal Bleeding And Thigh Pain Whats The Main Differences Between Second Pregnancies And Ovarian Cyst?

Whats the main differences between second pregnancies and ovarian cyst? - abnormal bleeding and thigh pain

Like a silly question, but with my first child, I can not remember what it was when I came .. pregnant do not even know since I had two months anyway .. .. My mother told me that his companion had MAJOR cramps. She said it was difficult for them to walk .. and I had the same thing happened to me this morning. Well, I had an ovarian cyst is large enough, when I 13 years (now 20) that came with the pills, but I decided to seek a severance of ovarian cysts and what are the syptoms web site for the list ...

Dull or severe pain or a sudden and severe discomfort in the abdomen (one or both sides), pelvis, vagina, lower back and thighs is the pain constant or intermittent - this is often the symptom
Fullness, heaviness, pressure, bloating or swelling of the abdomen
Breast tenderness
Pain during or shortly after the beginning or end of the period.
Irregular or abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting
Changes in the frequency of urination, or simply (as the inability to completely empty the bladder) or difficultyBy pressing the adjacent pelvic anatomy evacuations
Weight gain
Nausea or vomiting
Fatigue
Increased hair growth
Increased facial hair or hair
Headaches
Strange pain in the ribs, the muscles feel
Swelling
Nodules foreigners feel like bruises under the skin layer
Feeling a lump in the abdomen

it is very likely that you may be pregnant, but I do not know ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment