Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Hiv Stressed Out Worrying About HIV?

Stressed out worrying about HIV? - pityriasis rosea hiv

I know people probably sick and tired of answering these questions. I've never thought about HIV or something else than my whole life to worry, I'm now 26th However, after I had my last tattoo (I am now) 9 years, I was worried. If I noticed develop a rash and do not know what it was, and I convince myself that I managed to HIV. I have a tattoo of the 07th December and went to the doctors concerned, and he told me I had Pityriasis Rosea (skin rash related to stress). I was very stressed and have recently had alopecia (hair loss), but no matter how hard I try, I still think may have HIV. I had unprotected sex 1 year ago with my gf at the same time, it is negative. I had no other symptoms, although I stomachaches and headaches beforeRY again, as I noticed that the grains are taken late in the arm and chest I, in the trial, and I'm waiting for the results, you can find on Monday, just looking for any advice who can help me, thanks.

7 comments:

Jolene F said...

For now, the results and I am sure I will show that there is no HIV.
Since this seems to have caused so much excitement to do the best we are to see what it was that the tattoo to make you worry if the other eight would have questionable.
Remember how you felt in this effort, because there are things that come in May to regret No sex without protection, without doubt, the tattoos, do not worry!

Hellow said...

No, no signs of HIV! Which is another disease! do not worry! If a person is infected with HIV who suffer from memory loss, may begin to sweat at night, have flu symptoms, etc. are not! I suggest u dont worry about it! but if you get tested still going to worry about! This is your best choice! recognize the HIV 3 months after an infected person has come! So, if you did not have unprotected sex or get tattoos in 3 months or more, come on! to see that it is not!

lilylove... said...

You make yourself sick by worrying, yes, I know its hard not to worry, but I wouldnt think so. I wish good luck to all the best

Susiebon... said...

All the signs suggest for HIV-negative, but these things happen because of stress ... Relaxation

~Wu-Tang Clan 4ever!~ said...

It can also cause cancer (I do) I hope ... But you can go to the doctor as soon as possible !!!...

Nah Z said...

Calm down, tested, and you are now safe.

maamu said...

cool man, take a chek. is good for you.ok

Post a Comment